Write for us
Become a WRS editorial contributor!
We partner with writers and bloggers to publish top quality lifestyle and expert articles about life in and around Switzerland. If you have an existing article or blog post, or if you have an idea for an article that you think would be a good fit for the WRS community, we'd love to hear from you. Read the guidelines below and then get in touch.
Promote your business or event with an advertorial
Interested in promoting your organisation to the English speaking community? Our in house journalists will help tell your company story to our engaged, affluent audience. Send us a message at email@example.com to discuss this option further.
WHO WE ARE
- WRS produces informative and interesting audio and digital content for the English speaking community in Switzerland. This includes internationals (both longterm and short term residents), frontaliers, and local Swiss.
- WRS does not see itself as an “expat” media company, but rather an English supplement to go along with other Swiss resources.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Articles between 300 - 1,000 words + copyright free photos when possible
- Content that covers a range of topics on international lifestyle, enjoying Switzerland, and “expert” informative articles.
- Evergreen content with a long shelf life. There may be some exceptions to this, check with the editorial team.
- Topics include but are not limited to:
- Food / cooking
- Things to do (Best views in Switzerland, Top 5 family hikes in the Oberland)
- Travel (Weekend getaway to Milan/Paris/Munich…)
- Informative / useful resources “How to” articles
- Some examples:
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Backlinks to your blog/website/original version of your content
- Author credit on WRS website, complete with a short bio and photo
- Exposure through social media and digital newsletter
- “WRS contributor” badge to place on your blog/website/email signature linking back to your content
- Possibility for on air interview
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Please submit pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- 1-3 copyright free images if available
- Link to the original content (if applicable)
- Link to your personal website or blog (optional)
- Photo of you (optional)
- Short bio (optional)
* If you are unsure if your chosen topic is a match for WRS, send a message to the above address before writing.