- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. herb salt
- 0.5 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. sugar
- tbsp. olive oil to fry
- 25 g butter, cut into pieces, soft
- 2 tbsp. herbal wine vinegar
- 150 g celery, cut into thin strips
- 250 g brown mushrooms
- 250 g hard wheat flour or brown flour
- 100 g mixed seeds, roasted
- 0.25 cube yeast, crumbled
- 2 dl lukewarm water
- 120 g king oyster mushrooms
- 100 g shiitake mushrooms
- 20 g hazelnuts, roasted, cut into thin slices or coarsely chopped
Mix the flour, kernel mix and salt in a bowl. Add the sugar, yeast, butter and water. Knead to a soft, damp dough using the dough hook of a food processor or hand mixer. Cover and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 1 1/2 hrs.
Shaping: Place the dough in the prepared tin. Press the dough particularly well into the corners. Cover and leave to rise again at room temperature for approx. 15 mins.
Bake for approx. 30 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 220°C. Remove, brush with a little water, allow to cool slightly, tip onto a cooling rack, leave to cool.
Combine the vinegar and oil, add the onion, season.
Depending on their size, chop or slice the mushrooms. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the mushrooms in batches for approx. 3 mins. per batch, remove, season.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 3h Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m + Allow to rise: ca. 105m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 572 Kcal