- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 0.5 cube yeast (approx. 20 g), crumbled
- a little peasant flour to dust
- 2.5 dl lukewarm water
- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 300 g), cut into 1-cm-wide strips
- 300 g frozen mixed vegetables, defrosted
- 180 g crème fraîche with herbs
Mix the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl. Add water, mix and knead into a soft, smooth dough. Cover and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 1 hour until double in size.
Season the vegetable mixture. Season the chicken strips with salt and mix with 3 tbsp of crème fraîche. Mix the remaining crème fraîche with the parsley. Halve the dough and, on a surface lightly dusted with flour, roll out the pieces of dough to an oval approx. 5 mm thick. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper, dust the edges with a little flour. Spread the parsley & crème fraîche over the pastry bases, right to the floured edge. Distribute the vegetable mix and chicken strips over the top.
Bake for approx. 20 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 220°C.
- 2h Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m + Allow to rise: ca. 60m + Bake: ca. 20m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 570 Kcal