- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. thyme leaves
- 16 wooden skewer
- 4 tomatoes on the vine, cut across in half
- 1 aluminium barbecue tray (23 x 28 cm)
- 8 very thin pork cutlets (approx. 540 g), beaten flat, cut in half lengthways
- 8 slices raw ham (approx. 60 g), cut in half lengthways
- 2 organic lemon, cut into segments and then across in half
- 1 bunch sage, leaves broken off
Season the tomato halves. Mix the thyme with the olive oil, divide onto the tomatoes, place in the foil barbecue tray.
Coat both sides of the steaks with oil, season. Top the pieces of meat with the cured ham. Place 1 piece of meat, each with 2 lemon pieces and 3 sage leaves, alternately on 1 skewer.
Grill: Grill the tomatoes in the foil barbecue tray over/on a medium heat (approx. 200°C) for 5-10 mins. Add the skewers and grill for approx. 2 1/2 mins. each side.
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 324 Kcal