- 1 tbsp. tomato puree
- 4 sprig rosemary
- 1 pizza dough, rolled into a circle
- 8 slices fried bacon, e.g. Naturafarm
- 4 long wooden skewers, immersed briefly in water
- 4 cervelat sausage e.g. Naturafarm giant cervelat sausages (approx. 150 g each)
- 2 tsp. peanut oil
- 80 g mountain cheese, cut into four 3-cm-wide pieces
Lay out the dough, thinly coat with tomato puree, roll up tightly, slice into 4 pieces and roll the pieces out to approx. 40 cm long strands, coil around the wooden skewers, brush with oil.
Cut lengthways through the middle of the giant Cervelas, approx. 4 cm wide (the ends must still hold together). Stuff 1 piece of cheese into each incision, place 1 rosemary sprig in the centre of the sausages and tightly wrap 2 slices of bacon around each sausage, make incisions into the ends of the sausages over the cross.
Grill on a charcoal grill: grill the bread on a greased foil barbecue tray for approx. 25 mins over/on a medium heat and the Cervelas for approx. 10 mins. all round.
Gas/electric grill: grill the bread on a greased foil barbecue tray for approx. 25 mins on a medium heat (approx. 240°C) and the Cervelas for approx. 10 mins. all round.
- 50 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m + Grill: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 805 Kcal