- a little pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 0.25 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 baguettes (ca. 415 g)
- 1 dl full cream, whipped until virtually stiff
- 25 g Parmesan, finely grated
- 3 tomatoes, insides removed, cut into small cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp. oregano
Halve the baguette lengthways, cut into slices.
Combine the cream and Parmesan and divide onto the baguette slices.
Mix the diced tomato with the onions, oregano, balsamic vinegar and oil, season and arrange on the slices of bread.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 10 pieces
- Nutrition 188 Kcal