- 1 tbsp. tomato puree
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 2 dl water
- 200 g vegetarian mince
- 0.25 red chilli pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bag Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 0.25 tsp. mild paprika powder
- 0.5 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 0.5 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- 6 taco shells
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Brown the Délicorn mince for approx. 2 mins. then add the peperoncini and shallots and fry for a further 2 mins. approx.
Stir in the tomato puree, seasoning, paprika and water and bring to the boil. Add the avocado and coriander and heat through.
Share the filling among the tacos.
- Mini Bites / Finger Food
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 577 Kcal