- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 0.5 tbsp. butter
- 1.5 dl white wine
- saltwater, boiling
- 1 dl single cream for sauces
- 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tsp. hot paprika
- 1 dl fish bouillon
- 0.5 bunch flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 0.75 tbsp. tomato puree
- 2 tsp. medium hot curry powder
- 1 organic orange, cut thinly peeled zest into very thin strips
- 250 g noodles (e.g. tagliatelle)
- 300 g organic smoked salmon in slices, cut into pieces
- 0.5 red chilli pepper, insides removed, finely chopped
Heat the oil. Sauté the shallots. Briefly add the tomato puree with the remaining ingredients and a little paprika. Add the wine and reduce to half the amount. Add the stock, bring to the boil, reduce the heat. Simmer the sauce over a medium heat for approx. 2 mins. Pour in the cream, bring to the boil, season with salt.
Briefly blanch the orange strips in boiling salted water. Remove, drain and set aside. Cook the noodles in boiling water until al dente, drain. Carefully combine the noodles with the sauce, the parsley and the salmon and gently heat through.
Heat the butter, toast the breadcrumbs over a medium heat until pale brown. Add the chilli, season with salt.
- 35 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 411 Kcal