- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- a little olive oil
- 1 dl water
- 1 tbsp. marjoram, finely chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, dabbed dry, finely chopped
- 6 genuine lemon sole fillets (approx. 70 g each)
- 3 tbsp. tomato-and-olive spread
- 1 aubergines (approx. 450 g), cut into small cubes
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the aubergine and garlic, season and sauté for approx. 8 mins. Add the water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat. Add the anchovies and sauté for approx. 2 mins. Stir in the marjoram.
Place the fish fillets, shiny silver side down, on the work surface, season with salt, halve lengthways, turn. Coat the fish strips with the tomato & olive spread, roll up. Coat the steaming basket with a little oil and place in a pan. Fill the water to just below the bottom of the basket. Place the fish rolls in the basket, in batches, cover and bring to the boil, cook over a medium heat for approx. 5 mins., cover and keep warm. Serve the fish rolls with the aubergine vegetables.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 175 Kcal