- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove of garlic, cut into thin slices
- 5 dl water
- 200 g long-grained rice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 30 g dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 10 genuine lemon sole fillets (approx. 500 g), cut in half lengthways
- 0.5 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 10 sprig rosemary, cut in half
- 10 slices raw ham (approx. 100 g), cut in half, folded
Drizzle the balsamic over the fish strips, season with salt. Lay 1 halved rosemary sprig diagonally across each fish strip. Fold over the lower end of the fish. Wrap each in 1 strip of cured ham. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Reduce the heat. Fry the fish Involtini in batches over a medium heat for about 5 mins., remove, keep warm.
Heat the oil. Fry the garlic until crispy, remove, drain on kitchen paper, set aside. Add a little oil if necessary, heat through. Sauté the onions, add the rice and tomato strips and sauté until the rice is translucent, stirring constantly. Pour in the water, bring to the boil, season with salt. Reduce the heat, cover the rice and simmer for approx. 15 mins. over a medium heat until all the liquid has been absorbed. Crush half the reserved garlic slices, stir in.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 368 Kcal