- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. sour single cream
- 8 wooden skewer
- tbsp. olive oil to fry
- 2 tbsp. gin
- 0.5 bunch dill finely grated
- 400 g cod fillets Royal MSC
- 0.5 tsp. coarse salt
- 12 slices raw ham cut across in half
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 6 dl vegetable bouillon
- 500 g cucumber cut in half and then into pieces
Heat the oil and sauté the shallot. Briefly add the cucumber chunks. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for approx. 5 mins. until soft. Finely puree the soup. Shortly before serving, add the gin and cream, stir in the dill, heat gently, season.
Cut the fish into 24 pieces, season and wrap each piece in half a slice of cured ham. Place the fish pieces on the skewers. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and reduce the heat. Fry the skewers in batches over a medium heat for about 4 mins. on each side.
Serve the soup accompanied by the skewers.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 232 Kcal