- salt and pepper to taste
- a little pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 star anise
- 2 dl white wine
- 1 tsp. mild mustard
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tbsp. chervil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 50 g butter, soft
- 1.5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 5 dl chicken bouillon
- 2 cm ginger, finely grated
- 0.5 tsp. white pepper, crushed
- 3 chicken breasts (approx. 180 g each)
- 1 tbsp. hot curry powder
- 3 tbsp. sweet mango chutney
- 120 g Dessert Extrafin
- 6 slices toast bread, roasted
- 2 tbsp. mild soy sauce
- 120 g lambs’ lettuce
- 25 g cashews, coarsely chopped, roasted
Bring the stock and wine to the boil with the remaining ingredients and a little pepper. Reduce the heat. Add the chicken breasts and steep for approx. 15 mins. over a low heat. To make the curry sauce, set aside approx. 100 ml of stock. Cover the chicken and leave it to cool a little in the remaining stock.
Puree the reserved cooking stock, mango chutney, curry and Dessert Extrafin, season.
Combine the butter, ginger and chervil, season. Spread the slices of toast with the seasoned butter.
To make the dressing, mix the mustard well with the remaining ingredients and a little pepper. Combine with the nut salad shortly before serving and scatter with the nuts.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 1 people
- Nutrition 484 Kcal