- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 dl water
- 50 g walnuts, coarsely chopped
- a little brown flour to dust
- 2 tbsp. raw sugar
- 2 tsp. dry yeast
- 50 g prunes, cut into small cubes
- 80 g pear bread filling
- 50 g soft dried apricots, cut into small cubes
- 50 g dried figs, cut into small cubes
Mix the flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Ad the water, mix and knead to a soft, smooth dough, cover and leave to rise for about 2 hours at room temperature until double in size.
Knead the nuts and dried fruits into the dough. Divide the dough into 8 portions, shape in little balls, flatten a little. Divide the pear pastry filling into the middle of the dough portions. Fold the edges of the pastry over the filling and seal. Place the bread rolls with the seam downwards in a circle on an oven tray lined with baking paper, coat with a little oil. Allow the bread rolls to rise again for about 30 mins., dust with a little flour.
Bake for approx. 25 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove from the oven, cool on a cooling rack.
- 3h 25 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Allow to rise: ca. 150m + Bake: ca. 25m
- Servings For 8 pieces
- Nutrition 254 Kcal