- 250 g low-fat quark
- 3 fresh egg yolks
- 250 g marzipan (almond mass)
- 2 bag gelatine (Instant; je ca. 15 g)
- 200 g Amaretti (biscuits), crushed
- 40 g butter, liquid
- 400 g apricots, cut in half, pitted
- 3 fresh egg whites, whipped until stiff
- 1.5 dl full cream, whipped until stiff
- 2 tbsp. unsalted, chopped pistachios
Puree the quark, marzipan, egg yolks and gelatine in a measuring jug.
Mix the amaretti with the butter, spread over the bottom of the prepared cake tin and press down well with wet hands. Place the apricots with their cut surfaces facing downwards on the amaretti base.
Stir the quark mixture until smooth, then carefully fold in the beaten egg white and the cream. Pour onto the amaretti base, cover and leave to set in the fridge for approx. 4 hrs, then decorate with pistachios.
- 4h 40 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m + Refrigerate: ca. 240m
- Servings For 16 pieces
- Nutrition 226 Kcal