- 1 vanilla pod ', cut open lengthways
- 0.75 dl full cream
- 250 g dark chocolate couverture drops
- 50 g almonds, finely chopped, roasted
- 5 soft dried apricots, cut into thin strips
Place the cream and vanilla seeds in a thin-sided bowl, suspend over the gently boiling bain-marie - the bowl must not touch the water. Warm the cream, add the chocolate, melt, remove the bowl. Add the almonds, stir with the whisk on a hand mixer until the chocolate has cooled and solidified a little. Spread the mixture out on a sheet of baking paper to a thickness of approx. 1 1/2 cm, cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Using a knife that has been rinsed in hot water, cut the chocolate mixture into cubes approx. 1½ cm in size. Decorate with the apricots, press down lightly. Keep in a well-sealed tin in the fridge.
- 2h 25 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m + Refrigerate: ca. 120m
- Servings For 30 pieces
- Nutrition 59 Kcal