- oil to fry
- 0.25 tsp. salt
- 400 g minced meat (beef)
- 1 eggs
- a little pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 50 g cornflakes
- 250 g carrots, finely grated
- 8 slices bread (z. B. Vollkornbrot)
- 100 g Freiburger Vacherin, coarsely grated
- 2 Cornichons, finely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, insides removed, cut into small cubes
- a little baby lettuce
Mix the mince with the ingredients up to and including the pepper, knead well by hand until the ingredients have combined to form a compact mass. With wet hands, shape into 4 oval patties of approx. 1 cm in thickness.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry the patties for approx 1 1/2 mins. on each side, then remove.
Combine the gherkins with the ingredients up to and including the pepper, set aside.
Arrange the lettuce on 4 slices of bread, place the patties on top, spread the tomato dressing over the patties, then top out respectively with a slice of bread.
- 1h Preparation/cooking time: ca. 60m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 608 Kcal