For Rent: Charming renovated and furnished 2 pieces central location GVA
- CHF 1850
- Rue de la Dole, Geneva 1213
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Balcony, Elevator
- Fully Furnished
Charming and comfortable two-room apartment, fully furnished, renovated and centrally located in Delices – Rue de la Dole, close to the city center, train station, airport and to Nations (United Nations and other International Organizations - see distance table below).
With 44m2 living space + 8m2 balcony the apartment includes a living/bed room, a separate kitchen, bathroom, a lovely balcony with comfy sofa and a storage room.
The living room includes an extremely convenient bed wall, a big sofa, a swivel large television, electric blinds, a desk and an extensible antique table from the 19th century (allowing you to welcome guests for dinner). The kitchen is fully equipped, with a fridge, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine. The apartment also includes a washing machine in the bathroom (NB: the bathroom has not been renovated but is comfortable). A shared covered bike parking is available in the building.
This bright apartment is located on the first floor in a quiet one lane street, in a nice neighbourhood surrounded by parks, bus stops and the following facilities:
- Bus stop Dole (100 meters): 6, 10 to airport, and 19
- Bus stop Delices (at 4 minutes walk): 11 (to Nations)
- Tram stop Poterie (at 7 minutes walk): 14 and 18 (to CERN and city center)
- Within 5min walking: hairdresser/barbershop, supermarket (Coop), Charmilles post-office, convenience shop, varied offer of restaurants, public parks, small museum, thai massage center etc…
- Within 10min walking you can reach the Charmilles shopping mall, Servette clinic, etc…
Distance to main city locations*:
City Center 4' (bike) 8' (bus) 13' (walking)
Nations (UN) 10'(bike) 15'(bus) 28' (walking)
Train Station 4' (bike) 4'(walking) 10' (walking)
Airport 16' (bus)
*distance in minutes according to google maps and TPG
Price is CHF 1850 + CHF 125 for the charges of water and heating. Rental directly from owners and preference for long term rental.
Entry date is flexible, starting from 1 December 2020.
Application file comprises 3 last payslips, copy of residency card and passport/ ID and last excerpt from the debt register - "extrait du registre de poursuite".
Visits on Tuesday 3 November at 12:00. Please contact us by private message or 079 873 44 82 for the exact address.