For Rent: Superb bright & cozy furnished 4 rooms apartment in Plainpalais-Jonction (near Musée de Etnographie)
- CHF 3060
- Blvd D'Yvoy 31, Geneve 1205
- 4 Rooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Balcony, Mountain View, Elevator
- Fully Furnished
We are looking for someone to sublet our apartment from 15 November 2020 for 6 months (with a possible extension).
· The apartment comprises 4 rooms: a double-bedroom (with balcony), a children’s room, a living room and a kitchen. The bedroom has a double bed, the children’s room has a bunk-bed. There is also a bathroom (with bathtub) and a separate toilet. The apartment is approx. 90 sqm.
· The apartment if fully furnished and is ready to enter. It is ideal for a family with 1 or 2 children.
· Apartment with high ceilings, wooden floors, double-glazed windows, natural light, and located in a calm neighbourhood.
· Kitchen equipped with new washing machine, dishwasher and dryer.
· 3rd floor with lift.
· The apartment is 100 metres away from Le Rhone, 2 minutes walking distance from the Musée de Ethnographie and 15 min by bus/tram to Gare Cornavin.
· It is located in the heart of the art quartier of Les Bains and close to supermarkets, restaurants, cafés, schools, and kindergartens.
· Bus stop Musée de Etnographie (line 2,19) just 50 metres away.
· Includes charges: heating, electricity, water, internet (not included: fixed phone line, TV)
· Monthly rent: CHF 3,060.
- Monday, 9 November 2020 from 12h00 to 17h00
- Tuesday, 10 November 2020 from 12h00 to 17h00
To organize a visit please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only people wearing a mask will be allowed to visit the apartment.
Official sub-let contract: the regie has been informed.
The documents requested for your dossier are as follows:
- Application form duly filled out and signed: https://issuu.com/arantxacedi…/docs/formulaire_sous-location
- Original copy of the extract from the Execution Office (Office des Poursuites) issued within the last 3 months: https://www.ge.ch/…/demander-extrait-du-registre-poursuites…
- Your 3 last pay slips, and
- A copy of your Swiss residence permit or ID card.