Zurich school children found sniffing laughing gas
A group of Zurich children have been inhaling nitrous oxide, or laughing gas, while on the way to school.
Staff at the school in Bonstetten have written to parents to warn them of the dangers.
The children are buying compressed gas canisters which are used to make whipped cream. The empty canisters have been found on the school grounds. The kids fill balloons with the gas and then inhale.
Nitrous oxide can cause temporary nerve damage and could be suffocating.