Scorpion stowaway found in Zurich man's suitcase
A Zurich man had a shock after he returned from Bali on holiday.
While unpacking after his trip, he discovered a scorpion had stowed away in his luggage.
The 6cm long arachnid escaped into his apartment, but he managed to trap it under a plastic bottle.
Local police are now looking for a suitable home.
The scorpion does pack a powerful sting, which could be fatal to children or those with an allergy. But a healthy adult is likely to survive, although it would be very painful.