Owner likely victim in Zurich Irish pub fire
Regulars at an Irish pub in Zurich are in shock after a fire yesterday which seems to have claimed the life of the owner, Kumar G.
The fire broke out in the cellar of McGee’s Pub in Wiedikon yesterday morning.
Firefighters brought the blaze under control and found a severely burnt body in the basement.
While formal identification has not been made, the owner has not been seen since and his car is outside the building.
Customers are convinced he is the victim.
Police have launched a criminal investigation.