Pool in Glarus evacuated after chlorine accident
Around 80 people had to leave a swimming pool in canton Glarus after an accident led to too much chlorine being added to the water.
Most of those affected were school children.
The alarm was raised at a pool in Näfels at a sports centre when swimmers felt a burning sensation and a stinging smell.
30 environmental health and police officers were quickly on the scene.
Police have closed the pool while investigations are carried out. Some children were treated for minor eye irritation at a local hospital.