Event: The secrets to a well organized home with kids
- 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Seedspace, La Praille, 47b route des Jeunes, Carouge, 1227, Switzerland
Is your home over cluttered with toys? Are you frustrated to always having to tidy over and over again? Are you struggling with lack of time?
The KonMari method is a revolutionary decluttering system for simplifying, organizing and storing. It is created by Marie Kondo, a Japanese cleaning consultant and author whose New York Times best-selling book "The life changing magic of tidying up" sold over 12 millions copies worldwide.
In this 1.5 hours comprehensive and practical workshop, you will get all the info you need to successfully doing your "Home Detox" with children using the KonMari method.
It is ideal for those that have read the book but are wondering how to apply it with their children or those that don't know yet the method.
• gain a thorough understanding of the KonMari Method and its advantages
• understand how to apply it with their children
• enjoy a hands-on demonstration and practice of the unique KonMari folding technique
• explore tools and guidance for staying motivated and on track and avoiding common pitfalls
• have an opportunity to ask any questions they have about the method
Facilitator profile: Swiss twins Eliette & Marieke created their company Clarity and their unique "Home Detox" service to help people sort out their belongings with the objective of living a more simple, less stressful and more joyful life.
They are the first and only certified consultants of the KonMari method in Switzerland.
Ticket price: CHF 29.90