Offered: Vacancy at GGKP: Writer-Editor/Reporting
- Posted: May 15, 2019
- 1219 Geneva Switzerland
The Green Growth Knowledge Partnership (GGKP) is seeking a Writer/Editor to support its communications workstream, particularly internal and external reporting. The selected candidate will also support the development of the soon-to-be-launched Green Industry Platform and Green Finance Platform, the initiative's Expert Working Groups, digital policy solutions center (including Green Growth Expert Connect), and community engagement (including through social media and Knowledge Update newsletter).
The deadline to apply is 21 May 2019.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Outstanding writing abilities in English;
- Confidence in utilizing social media professionally;
- Familiarity with global environmental issues;
- Advanced (Master’s) degree or equivalent in communication, public administration, business administration, environmental policy or related area (two years of additional relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree);
- 3+ years relevant experience;
- Experience in the context of green growth policies, green industry, green finance and/or learning and training institutions;
- Experience in managing websites, especially in Drupal and/or involving knowledge products;
- Experience working with layout and/or design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite software.
HOW TO APPLY
Further information and details regarding this consultancy can be found at www.ggkp.org/news/vacancy-ggkp-writer-editorreporting
Only applications submitted electronically through the United Nations careers portal by 21 May 2019 will be given consideration.
Posting Period: 8 May 2019 - 21 May 2019
Job ID: 116577