Offered: Early-childhood educator replacement position MORGES
- Posted: May 13, 2019
- 1131 Tolochenaz / Morges Switzerland
Starting date: 15th June 2019
When we're all old and grey and sitting in our rocking chairs, we want to be able to look back and be really proud of what we helped to create.
We think the best way of achieving this is by living the values that are close to our hearts.
- Be NATURAL in how we treat each other and how we speak to everyone - colleagues, children, parents, suppliers, etc. It also means being the best version of ourselves.
- Be ENTREPRENEURIAL; Little Green House is small and incredibly dynamic. We aren’t afraid to do things differently or to come up with new ideas.
- Be RESPONSIBLE; we walk the talk, are mindful of our impact on our community and our environment, and always try to leave things a little bit better than we found them.
If you are full of energy and great ideas, if you are a born optimist with experience in early education and childcare, if you want to do something meaningful every day, then you should join us!
Why you won’t be bored with us...
- You accompany your group with commitment, creativity and loving attention.
- You can live your curiosity and imagination and discover and explore the world together with the children at Little Green House.
- To do this, you happily develop and design the appropriate pedagogic offers and activities, and you implement them within your group. This includes anything that stimulates children’s cognitive, social, emotional, sensory, motor, creative and language development.
- You are a reliable, loving partner to our families, always lending an ear to their concerns and suggestions.
- You work in an international environment with different languages and cultural backgrounds.
- You are part of a dynamic and cheerful team, which will implements and evolves the Little Green House concept.
- You work with and learn from your colleagues throughout Switzerland.
- At Little Green House we always find a reason to celebrate. We celebrate with our team, the parents, the children, and perhaps soon with you.
Get in touch, if you...
- Have already gathered experience in early childcare.
- Have an open-minded and positive personality; if you are great at building relationships inside your team and with the children and their parents.
- Want to work in a job with a long-term perspective: giving your best today to enable children to become happy, free- and democratic thinking citizens of the future.
- Like to proactively develop and propose new ideas, if you’re a good organizer and if you like to get things going.
- Are famous for your empathy.
- Enjoy being surrounded by different languages and cultures, and if you are not afraid of bad weather (we will spend time outside no matter what).
- Are fluent in English / Are a native English-speaker and perhaps even have some knowledge of German and/or French (we said we are trilingual, didn’t we? English, German and French).
Last but not least
We would love to hear from you, if you would like to work for a small, but rapidly growing, trilingual organization, in which you can do something meaningful every day.
At Little Green House, you will find...:
• A well-organized and guided orientation phase.
• An international environment uniting many nationalities.
• A friendly and cheerful trilingual team (English, German, French).
• Development opportunities and the chance to actively shape our growing organization.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send it to: