Open position: WRS Digital Media Intern
40-60% (2-3 full days)
3-4 month internship
To begin May 1
WRS Digital Media Intern
We’re looking for a team member who is flexible, committed, resourceful, and keenly interested in media production.
This role will be busy! The internship is unpaid but after your time here you will have real, hands-on radio and digital media experience, not to mention a rockstar letter of reference. If you’re ready to hit the ground running and work with a small but fun media team, please apply!
Office Assistant / ReceptionGreet all guests when they come into the studio
- - Direct them to waiting area, offer them tea, coffee, water
- - Alert presenters when guests have arrived
- - Make sure we get 1-3 photos or videos of all guests that come in for social media
- - Post the pic/video before the guest goes on air to pre-promote their segement
- - Take messages for colleagues when they’re unavailable
- - Be the first point of telephone contact for incoming sales and listener calls.
On air supportWork closely with the on air presenters to assist their show content and execution
- - Uploading content to the web, researching show content, contacting possible radio guests, scheduling interviews, etc…
- - Research relevant events every week and upload them to the WRS Events calendar
- - Help to research and reach out to potential editorial contributors
- - Format for web, source images
MediaHelp to document all things WRS
- - Taking photos of prizes, radio guests, or in-studio antics, following up with contest winners, ect…
- - Light mobile photo editing
- - Publish to WRS social media accounts
- - Maintain an up to date Google calendar
- - Keep shared Trello board filled in with detailed notes on all current and upcoming projects
- - We welcome new ideas and fresh perspectives. Please share your inputs and new project ideas!
- - Strong English is a must
- - A working knowledge of either French or German is a plus
Please send your CV and a short cover letter - including your availability - to email@example.com with "Digital Media Intern: (YOUR LAST NAME)" in the subject line.
This position is based in Meyrin, Geneva.