Tineka Smith on microaggression and continuing the BLM conversation
- "If you really cared about me and the struggles of Black people, why would you even
- want to say that word? Why are we even having this discussion?"
- Tineka Smith, talking about the discussions she's had with people about the 'N-word'
Tineka Smith talks to Katt Cullen on the Mid Morning Mix about microaggression, the 'N-word', and the importance of creating a cultural shift...
- Image: Tineka Smith marches through the streets of Geneva on the Black Lives Matter peaceful protest in June 2020.
- Her sign reads: "That's not a chip on my shoulder. That's your knee on my neck."
- Image: Another sign held by a protester at the Geneva BLM protest reads "I understand that I'll never understand, but I stand."