Slow Fashion Showcase
What is slow fashion? And in what way is it more ethical?
The Slow Fashion Showcase in Geneva on the 15th November is a great opportunity for a night of fashion, fun and ethical shopping. But beforehand, we thought we'd invite some of the designers into the WRS studio to find out more about the concept of slow fashion itself.
Tallis Founder, Lilly Milligan Gilbert, Vanja Jocic of by Vanja Jocic and Isabel Pradilla of accessory brand Isabel Pradilla, joined us in the studio to explain the concept of show fashion and the event they're planning to showcase their clothing and accessories, along with other Swiss slow fashion brands, Vera and L&E.
The brands that will be represented at the showcase include:
- • TALLIS - luxury cashmere collection of jumpers, hats and accessories, all ethically and sustainably sourced.
- • ISABEL PRADILLA - hand-drawn silk and wool scarves. Unique scarves with stories.
- • L&E – multifunctional, practical, chic bags, all handcrafted in Europe with light, high-quality materials.
- • by Vanja Jocic - unique, one off headwear pieces entirely handcrafted in Geneva to the highest quality.
- • VERA - statement jewelry and accessories.
The Slow Fashion Showcase will take place at Halles des Illes in Geneva on the 15th November. Welcome drinks start at 18:00, there's a fashion catwalk at 20:00 and a prize draw at 21:00.
- Isabelle Pradilla
- by Vanja Jocic